Friday, October 16, 2009

The things kids say...

Reagan has been cracking me up lately with some of the things she says. Last week after preschool she was talking about our next baby being called Isaac. I told her that we probably weren't going to have any more babies. She said that God was going to bless her and then we are going to have a baby named Isaac. I'm pretty sure I know what her Bible story was for the day! I think 4 blessings around here is enough though.:)
In the car she told me that it's probably hard for God to stay still, because he lives inside of us and we're always walking & jiggling. I had never thought of that!
And finally, today her teacher said that when they went to carve the pumpkin in class and get the goop out, Reagan proclaimed, "This is a messy situation!".

1 comment:

Renee said...

Jen, Thanks for sharing! It's so fun watching them grow and develop into little children of God! :)