Thursday, October 15, 2009

photos






It's been awhile since I've posted. Nothing too exciting seems to be going on here, but the days are flying by. Luke told me this morning that yesterday was the 40th day of school. Hard to believe! We're already making Thanksgiving and Christmas plans (quite honestly, I've already bought a few Christmas gifts!), which doesn't seem possible. The snow on Saturday made it seem a little more acceptable though. We were taking a few random photos the other day, so I thought I'd share. We're hoping to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend, or at least pick up some pumpkins to carve, so watch for our creations soon!

1 comment:

Paulson 5 said...

Jennifer,
I love the updated photos. The kids are getting so big. I am sure you are loving the fall and all the beautiful leaves. Can't wait to see pumpkin pictures!
Stephanie