Monday, April 13, 2009

Someplace new to explore

This is the funny face that Drew kept making.
Reagan loves to blow bubbles.
Luke was riding this little toy down the hill as fast as he could.
Rolling & Exploring





Drew and Lauren have spent relatively little time outdoors in their 9 months of life. When they are outside they're usually hanging out in the stroller. It's a lot of work to get two babies bundled up to spend a few minutes outdoors, but the other day was quite nice so I let them play in the yard for a while. They didn't quite know what to make of the grass and leaves. Drew kept making strange faces, but he finally did take off to explore. He of course put many leaves in his mouth and since Lauren is only rolling yet, she was covered in debris by the time we went in.:) I'm hoping they're walking this summer, because it will make it much easier to take them out in the backyard.

1 comment:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

Hey Jenn, I know what you mean about taking the babies outside...mine have really only been in the stroller too and on a blanket. I am ready for summer, and for them to walk now! (I never thought I would say that!) You have beautiful kids!