Saturday, May 21, 2011

Movin' on Up

Our little girl is now officially a Kindergartner! Can you believe it? She had her last day of pre-school last Wednesday and on that same day received a letter in the mail saying she was ready for school in the fall. I think that makes it official. I have a feeling our house will be a lot quieter during the days. Drew & Lauren will miss her because she does a great job of playing with them in the afternoons. Lucas has 4 more days of school and then summer vacation can begin. I'm ready for a breadk from driving back and forth to school everyday and being able to have a more lax schedule. I think the kids are ready too!



This was actually taken on her 2nd to last day. They had zebra day at school and needed to wear black and white.


Lauren wanted to be a part of the picture, too.
And not to be left out, Drew needed his picture taken. Nothing like a mini-photo shoot in the middle of our crazy morning routine!

Speaking of moving up, I found Lauren sleeping at the top of the stairs like this the other day. I don't know how she could do that. Thank goodness she didn't fall downt he other way. That would have been a rude awakening!


And I'm moving up in age. The 3 youngest helped me make a decorated cookie for my birthday. Luke was at a friend's birthday party, so he couldn't help make it, but we let him eat some anyhow.:)











No comments: