Thursday, September 3, 2009

new stuff

We are settling into a routine around here. The kids are still enjoying school and I haven't gotten burnt out on hauling them back and forth yet.:) We're looking forward to the long weekend and camping with the Van Mersbergen clan. Otherwise, not much else new is happening around here. I was in Pella with the two oldest last weekend for a garage sale and Ryan took some pictures of the twins. Drewie is wearing one of Lauren's onesies and he looks surprisingly okay as a girl. Maybe it's the long hair. I can say that now because he's only one! I brought the little couch up from the basement for them also and they got a kick out of sitting on it. I was trying to get them to watch Baby Einstein while I made supper because they were so grumpy, but that didn't last long. All the kids are in bed and Ryan's out, so I think I'm going to go relax and enjoy the quiet. Thanks for checking in.




No comments: