Friday, September 18, 2009

C-R-A-Z-Y

There's a song that we used to sing in Elementary school that said, "I am slowly going crazy, going crazy 1, 2, 3. Crazy going slowly am I, going crazy, 1, 2, 3." That pretty much sums up this post.:) The twins think it is necessary to climb on every thing they possibly can. Couches, toys, tables, cabinets, nothing is off limits. I take them off and move them to a different area and they head right back to it. Usually after I take the first one off, the other one begins to climb on. We could do it for hours! And messes, oh messes! That is what they do best. Now that they are walking I find toys scattered all over the house. I did finally find a pillow/gate arrangement that keeps them off the stairs.:) Oh, but they are so cute and cuddly and silly and fun. I know we will make it through this phase also, but maybe not without a few gray hairs or stitches!




1 comment:

ChrisVK said...

Katelyn climbed on top of our fridge one time, so watch out!! :-)

Hang on to these fun times, this will go by so fast and then they'll be graduated and in high school and the house will be quiet way too much!