Monday, June 1, 2009

Just some new things...

Two sweet girls
A quick photo shoot before church.
What a goof!

Luke up in the new fort of our swing set.
Daddy & Drew enjoying a nice day.
Drewie loves this bear. He always is holding onto it when he his sleeping. The other day I went to get him and he was sleeping on top of him. Poor Mr. Bear!
Drew also managed to get himself stuck between the wall and the couch. He couldn't get himself out though.
Lauren taking a break from her bottle to pose for the camera.
I was gone when this picture was taken. I just thought it was funny that the babies are hanging onto their bottles while they look at the camera. I don't blame them. If they put them down, the other one steals it!

June is here already! I was checking out our calendar and it seems our weeks are filling up quickly. I have a feeling school will be starting up again before we know it. We got a new swing set last week for the kids. They were starting to outgrow the other one we had. This one should get us through and get a lot of use! We had a nice Memorial Day. I finally got Luke's room painted (I'll post pics once the finishing touches are done) and we had a barbecue with friends on Sunday evening. We're getting ready to go to Michigan in a couple of weeks for my cousin Sarah's wedding and finishing up tee-ball. Time is flying! Reagan and I are going to make some cookies to pass the time on this rainy day. Yum!

1 comment:

Paulson 5 said...

Jennifer,
I absolutely love the matching outfits. The kids look adorable!!!!! I love your blog and the videos are great. Thanks for always updating it. We can't wait to see you in July. Stephanie