Thursday, March 26, 2009

Silly kids

The kids have been doing funny things lately....we are humored at least. When I was feeding Drew his food the other day I had the spoon in front of him and was turned around talking to Ryan. He obviously thought I was taking too much time and was ignoring him so he decided to take matters into his own hands. He grabbed the spoon and put it into his mouth by himself. It was quite funny to see.
Luke went to his 5 year check-up on Monday. Ryan took him and so I was asking Luke about it later that evening.
Me: Did you see Dr. Williams?

Luke: No I didn't see Dr. Williams. A lady came in...and then a man.

Me: That man was probably Dr. Williams

Luke: Does Dr. Williams look like Uncle Howard?

Me: I don't know...did he look like Uncle Howard?

Luke: No:)
He also told me that Dr. Williams told him he was growing up good. I hope he learns some proper grammar in Kindergarten!

And today on the way home from school Reagan saw a Blue Bunny ice cream truck and commented on it. A minute later a truck with a picture of a lady laying on a mattress came by. She said to me..."That truck is for carrying mommy's!".

Drew & Lauren also had their 9 month check-ups on Tuesday. They are both doing well also. They are the same length, but Drew continues to weight 2 lbs. more than Lauren. He was impressed by how much they eat and their skills. We moved them up to "big" car seats last weekend. I thought they would enjoy sitting up more and I was tired of hauling two car seats around.

Things continue to go well around here. We spent last weekend in Orange City, which the kids always love. We visited friends and family and the kids got to go swimming at the Sioux Center pool.
I have some new pics and videos, but I have a few things to do before my haircut and highlight tonight (woo hoo...a mini vacation for me!!), so I'll post those soon.

No comments: