Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy!

Drew & Mommy
Reagan insists on posing strangly for pictures lately....hence the lack of pictures of her on this post!
Lunch time!
Lucas loves to play on the computer.
Drew & Dexter longing to be set free.:)
One muddy backyard...but a lot of fun for the kids!
Luke helping me make cookies.
Drewie
Mr. funny face
Our pretty little lady and her dolly

Things just seem to be getting busier and busier around here. Drew is on the go now, which adds to my workload considerably! He is crawling all over and pulling himself up by things. He loves to climb on the fireplace hearth and crawl back and forth. He also loves Dexter's dog bowls. We've had puddles of water on the floor more than once! It makes it much harder for me to get things done upstairs. I used to have a difficult time getting their clothes put away and now it's even tougher. I usually just stick them in their cribs while I do it so that I can keep an eye on them. Lauren is finally sitting up by herself, which makes us very proud!:) We worked with her a lot, but she just needed to do it in her own time. She is the ultimate roller also. She can make it from one side of the room to the other in no time. When I go to get her out of the playroom, it always takes me a minute to find her. She always seems to find a good hiding place from me. They continue to be happy babies. We have their 9 month checkups next week, so I'm anxious to see how they're growing.
Luke is continuing with pre-school. Tomorrow I get to go help out in his classroom, which will be fun! It will be nice to see him in a different environment. We had his Kindergarten round-up two weeks ago and Ryan and I had our parent interview at Des Moines Christian, so now we're just waiting to hear if we got in. I'm not really too worried. This past year they had a waiting list for Kindergarten, but the principal made it sound like we should be okay. He's excited to go, but it's already hard for me to believe that he'll be going to school all day five times a week. I just try not to think about it yet!:) We just got his roster for tee-ball too. He'll be playing on the Yankees this spring. The season goes from April to June, so soon we'll be squeezing in practices and games.
Reagan's getting excited to attend pre-school next fall also. She wishes it was today because September is a long way off! We decided to send her to Des Moines Christian also. We really like our church pre-school, but with scheduling it just makes more sense. Luke didn't go to 3 year old pre-school, but it will definitely be good for both her and me. She is already itching to pick out a backpack.
Lucas has to bring snacks for school tomorrow and he picked chocolate chip cookies, so I better get on that! Plus...I'm pretty sure there is play-doh all over the kitchen.:)

1 comment:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

Such cute pictures! You are busy, but isn't it fun?! There will come a day when there will be no kids to chase after and we will be sad. These are the days, I am glad you are enjoying it. You, and I, are so blessed.