Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funny stuff...

The other day the kids and I were talking about heaven. I asked them where we would go live someday when we die, and Reagan promptly replied, "West Des Moines?". I said that we would get to live forever in heaven with Jesus and Luke excitedly responded, "Chuck E. Cheese's?". The next day he told me that when he lives in heaven someday he's never going to sleep and he's going to set a world record for not sleeping. Quite high aspirations he has!!
One more funny. Lucas had his first homework assignment last week. It was a paper all about him. The last statement said, "I can do ________________ by myself." After much thoughtful consideration, Luke responded, "I can wipe my butt by myself." I was quite amused but made him come up with something else.:)

No comments: