Saturday, June 7, 2008

48 weeks???








I had another appointment yesterday afternoon. The babies are looking great. Last week at my ultrasound the boy was 5 lb. 10 oz. and the girl was 5 lb. 5 oz. Each week they measure the size of my belly and yesterday the doctor told me I was measuring equivalent to 48 weeks....I'm actually not quite 37! Your size and weeks are supposed to be the same. I'm 11 weeks bigger than I should be and most pregnancies only go 40 weeks. This is what 48 weeks looks like, I guess! Everyone keeps telling me I'm not that big for twins and they were this size with one baby. Hmmmmm.....I'm not so sure about that. The kids thought they needed to show off their bellies, too. We're ready for our two newest additions to be here....at least as ready as we'll ever be! We'll keep you posted.





2 comments:

JulieM said...

I'm a native Orange Cityite. My mom is friends with your mother-in-law. She told me about your blog so I thought I'd check it out. I'll have to keep checking back to see when those little ones arrive. You look great for having 2 little ones in there. It's amazing you are still up and moving especially caring for 2 little ones on top of it! Best of luck!

The Peters said...

jenn!!! get those kiddos out of there ... craig and i arrive in 9 days and i want to hold them!! :) hope you are doing great...you look fantastic! we're praying for a safe (and quick) delivery :) love you and can't wait to see you!