Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thankful



As I went to create this post, I realized we took very few pictures over our Thanksgiving weekend.  We had a great time at Ryan's parents house though and were able to visit with many family members and friends.  The Noteboom's all got together on Thanksgiving for supper.  It was a full house, but we all had a seat and more than enough to eat.  The kids have made it a tradition to go help Grandpa pick out their Christmas tree at the tree farm while we're there and then decorate it.  I think Renee appreciates the extra help.  The boy's found time for a flight in Grandpa's plane (Luke even took a turn at the controls...ack!).:)  Saturday we finished out our visit by going to the Pizza Ranch with the Faber side and then back to Mike & Renee's for a visit.  Ryan and I snuck in a little time with friends later Saturday night.  We were all exhausted by the time we came back home, but it was a great extended weekend away.  The weather was great for traveling and no one got sick this year, so I'd call that a Happy Thanksgiving in my book! We have so much and more to be thankful for in 2012. 

No comments: