Monday, November 26, 2012

Catching Up

So I know that I am way, way, way behind what's been going on in our house.  I do have a somewhat good excuse, because I didn't have a good way to update the blog all summer.  Our house underwent major unplanned construction.  But now it's almost December and the house has been put back together since September, so I'm going to try to catch up on what we've been up to.


All four kids are in school this year, which is a big change for us.  This is the first time that I've had my childcare kiddos here for part of the day without any of my own.  They're all loving school though and are doing great, which is such a blessing. 

 Luke-3rd grade
 Reagan-1st grade


 Drew-4 year old preschool
 Lauren-4 year old preschool

 
We also spent part of a day at the Iowa State Fair, attended a baseball game, and went camping with my extended family over Labor Day.
 
 Drew has a horrible gag reflex to bad smells, so he spent a lot of the time in the barns with his nose plugged.:)

The big slide. 
 


We attended a Friday night game so we could see the fireworks after.  The kids got bored during the game, but the fireworks display made up for the boring baseball game.
 
 





No comments: