Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

The kids had their Christmas program at church this Sunday and they all did a phenomenal job. This was Drew & Lauren's first time in the program and they've been asking for weeks when they got to go sing on the stage. Drew looked so excited as he walked up front and saw everyone else up there. He had a huge grin on his face! This was also Reagan's first year that she got to stay up the entire program and sing all the songs. We were excited that Pella grandpa and grandma got to come and watch the program also. We are counting down the days until Christmas. I think I have pretty much all the presents wrapped and under the tree, and I started making Christmas goodies this weekend. I didn't want to start to early or I knew they would all be eaten before our get-togethers.:) We're looking forward to a fun week!





No comments: