Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally!

I think I finally have one of the twins successfully potty-trained! The funny thing about it is it's Drew and I thought for sure Lauren would be the easy one. I highly underestimated my boy.:) Yesterday he finally decided he would poop in the potty and he's done it again today. He's been wearing big boy underwear every day this week and has stayed dry. I'm still putting Pull-ups on at night even though he's stayed dry the past 3 nights also. I just don't want to chance it and have to get up in the middle of the night. Selfish, I know! Lauren's a completely different story. She did awesome the first 2 days of training and now she just doesn't care. I decided to back off a bit and concentrate on Drew and we'll get back to her later. She'll go if I ask her to and every once in a while on her own (usually when we're at school picking up Reagan...who can resist those potties that are just their size), but her pull-up is always soaked by the end of the day. We'll keep plugging along. I'm hoping that she'll finally decide she can (and wants) to do it and we'll be completely diaper free in the Noteboom house!

1 comment:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

I'm in the same boat...finally decided to give it a try and I thought Luke would get it for sure but Logan is the one instead. Funny, they will prove us wrong every time! :) You're doing great. I've never been one to "push" it on them..that just makes me and them crabby. Good luck!