Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ready for a new year!


We have been having a rough month of December. We had a great Christmas with our family, but we've been having a lot of sickness and injuries in between. 3 weeks ago Lauren and Drew had colds and Lauren ended up with an ear infection. Then the week before Christmas she fell and hit her head on the coffee table. She ended up with a huge goose egg and a black eye. Two days before Christmas, Reagan got a stomach virus and as of yesterday, we're finally all over it (I hope!!). I'm the only one who didn't end up catching it, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'm in the clear now. The grand finale was Lauren falling off her booster chair on Tuesday and breaking her clavicle. She's now in a sling for the next 2-3 weeks. She is not a fan of it and I don't blame her. It's hard to play with toys one-handed and it's hindering her hair twirling ability.:) Thank goodness it's almost 2011. Here's to a healthy and injury-free New Year!

No comments: