Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day






Luke had his very first snow day ever. He was excited to stay home from school today, but I don't think he really grasps how awesome snow days are! He'll learn. We were pretty much stuck inside our house. Ryan didn't even have to go into work today, which was nice. We finally got the driveway and sidewalks cleared so we can leave the house. It's never a good sign though when you have to shovel the drifts before you can snowblow. Ryan and I tag teamed, which makes it a little more bearable....although I was stuck with the shoveling duties. I think I might need to learn how to use the snowblower! It appears the twins were having a hat fashion show while I was outside shoveling. I'm hoping the snowplows hit our street before the morning so I can get Luke to school. We survived the "storm of the century" as they say, and it was actually quite nice.

1 comment:

Paulson 5 said...

Oh my goodness! I bet the kids had an awesome time playing in the snow. It really is beautiful when it is all fresh, new, and puffy white. I love the pictures of the kids. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and have fun with your family...Stephanie