Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Day in the Life....x2

Drew & Lauren love hanging out by the stairs. They also drool a colossal amount of saliva during the day!
Lauren thinks she is big stuff when she sits on the stairs.:)
They are very good at making messes. At the same time, Lauren was throwing all the books out (see above) and Drew was throwing DVDs and CDs on the floor (see below)

They are both fast at climbing up the stairs and head straight for it if the gate is not up. Drew now learned how to climb under the gate, so I had to improvise and stuff pillows under there. Luke & Reagan were bragging that they had taught him that. Such helpful siblings!
Lauren was helping me fold clothes.
They have figured out how to open up the kitchen cupboards and drawers and love to throw everything out.
Ahhh...life with one year old twins. People always say that once you get past the first year things with twins get easier. I beg to differ. My twins were easy the first year because they couldn't really go anywhere and they were easy babies. As one year olds, they are lots of fun, but they are also a lot of work! They are curious about everything and getting into everything. If I pull one away, the other one usually starts in on it. They definitely keep me busy during the day. Their personalities are so funny though. They are really starting to copy things we do and become their own little people. Life with twins is fun...but boy am I tired by the end of the day!:)

2 comments:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

I am right there with you...there is no stopping them...the latest with our twins is the toilet and if the bathroom door is left open for even a few seconds they know it and are right in there. We will survive, I hope!

Paulson 5 said...

Jennifer,
There is a special place in Heaven for mother's of twins I am sure! You are such a great Mom! The kids are so cute and you and Ryan are doing so awesome. Keep up the great parenting!
See you soon. Love,
Steph