Monday, August 4, 2008

7 weeks old

Hey, come here.....I've got a secret.
Such a pretty girl.

Are we sure they're twins??
That's hilarious!!

To those of you who've been waiting for a new post, I'm sorry this has taken me so long. I've been trying to get this updated for the past two weeks, which might give you a glimpse into what our household is like. Drew and Lauren are seven weeks old today and are starting to really interact with us. Drew is easy to get a smile from, but Lauren doesn't hand them out for free!:) You can see from the one picture that they don't look much alike. He has at least a pound on her and is quite a bit longer. Their personalities are as different as their looks! I was joking the other day that people that didn't know any better would think that I kept one in for a month or so longer.

No comments: