Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A New Year

The kids are off at their first day of a new school year.  They were both excited to go, which is always a huge plus.  I should say that Luke said he was excited for the first day....just not the second.:)  Luke said that I didn't need to walk him to his classroom, which made me a little sad, but I know that he's growing up.  I'm glad that he's comfortable at school and confident enough to face a new year by himself.  Reagan was a little nervous, but she has quite a few friends in her class, so I know she'll do great.  Her goal for the year is to not pull any cards (their form of discipline).  I told her if she accomplished that goal, I would take her to Adventureland next summer.:) 
 Reagan by her desk
 Luke with his teacher Mrs. Reha
 Checking out his new desk
 She wanted me to take countless pictures of her posing.:)




No comments: